Wednesday, November 30, 2011

R4P2 - Day 2

Start weight 160.0
Today's weight 157.8
Loss -2.2

Not to bad considering I didn't really load like I should have. Today wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I'm still not as gung ho as I should be. I need to drop the weight, but my mind still isn't in it. I'm hoping I can manage not to sabotage myslef until I get a better grip......mentaly!

Lunch - 200

100 g chicken
1 1/2 c cabbage
apple

Dinner - 240

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Total calories - 440

I made chicken and cabbage soup for lunch and it was horrible. I don't know if it's just trying to get used to the no sugar or startch, but even with added salt it was pretty tasteless. Had to force myself to eat about 3/4 of it. I need to check out some recipies because if this is day 2 and I'm already tires of the food......it's going to be a long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment