Friday, December 2, 2011

R4P2 - Day 4

Start weight 160.0
today's weight 156.3
Loss -.4

Not as good as I had hoped, but it's still a loss. Yesterday I had chicken and mushrrooms for lunch which is off protocol, but I didn't want to see them go to waste. I also had elk that my son-in-law gave me. Very lean meat.

This round is so far the hardest one I've done and I'm not sure why. I'm really struggling with it. Haven't been able to completely give up my coffee creamer in the mornings. I know that's why my weight loss is slower this round than others, plus I really didn't load. I had already gained so much weight that I just didn't want to put on more. I ate pretty normal exepct on Sunday when I had 3 candy bars. Maybe that's why it's already been so hard.

Lunch - 250

100 g turkey
2 c broccoli
apple

Dinner - 181

100 g elk
2 c lettuce
Strawberries

Total - 431

Still working on my water intake. When I have errand or appointments and I know I'm going to be out and about it's hard to drink a lot of water because I'm always searching for a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment