Monday, March 19, 2012

P2 - Day 8

First week total was 9.0 pounds. I was trying for 10. No cheats this week. Stayed right on tack with water and meals. Hoping for a 5 pound loss this next week, but we'll see. In looking back over my last rounds, it's not typical for me. I'm still determined to stick with the protocol for 21 days straight with out cheating.....so far so good! And that despite the fact that my girls came for a visit and cooked and ate all kids of foods that I can't have.

Was a bit hungry tonight and very cranky! I haven't had any problems with cravings, which is a good thing, but I'm already tired of the food. I'm really tired of the Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice dressing on my salad.

This round the apples aren't setting well with me. Not sure if it's the specific kind, or apples in general. Headed to the grocery store tomorrow and will try a different type to see if I can deal with them better.

1 comment: