Thursday, March 15, 2012

Starting over!

This is my forth day on P2. I never finished my last round and managed to gain almost all of my weight back. When I first began with the HCG, after my load days I weighed 172.something. This round I started at exactly 170. What a bummer. Having read up on the diet again at least I know why I failed. I didn't stick to protocol on the P2 and thus had trouble stabalizing in P3. This round I'm mentally set! I know what I'm doing and why. I've made it my goal not to cheat.....not even once for 21 days straight. Interestingly, so far this round has been very easy. No hunger, no cravings. I haven't decided if I'll just stick to the 21 days, or I'll stick with it longer to lose more weight. I've cleared my calender through the end of April, so I could do 40 days. My ultimate goal is to get down to 125. I'm around 5'3". I say that because I have scoliosis and have been shrinking. I may actually be closer to 5'2 1/2" right now. I haven't decide my 'goal' weight loss for this round. I'm not sure if I just want to do the 21 days, or stick with it the 40 days and see where i am. Alot will depend on how I feel at the end of the 21 days. If I'm still in a good place mentally, I'll probably stick with it longer. if not, I can always do another round later.

I lost 6.5 pounds my first 2 days, which was increadable considering that I only gained 2 pounds on my load days. I didn't lose anything this morning, which I was concerned about after losing that much in just 2 days and not all of it from the load. After reading up more on Dr. S's protocol, I'm only eating my meat grilled this week and am adding nothing to my foods but lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. I want to see if I can make it down 10 pounds in week one. Next week I may start to add some spices and Bragg's Liquid Aminos back into my diet. Plus, this round I am really focused on my water intake. No diet soda, no sugar free sports drinks, no nothing. Water, tea and coffee and I've even cut out the coffee, since I can't manage to drink it without flavored creamers!

Here's to starting over again.......

1 comment: