Saturday, June 4, 2011

R3P2 - Day 27

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 134.5
Gain/Loss 2.4

I'm down 2.4 in the last 2 days but I think it's because I've been sick. Started out on Thursday with a persistent cough but I wasn't feeling bad. Started running a fever later that day and felt miserable all day yesterday. Still running a fever today. Haven't felt like eating much. Food taste funny. Been drinking a lot of liquids, mostly water. Feel weak but I'm not sure if it's because I haven't felt like eating or just being sick. I was just surprised that this one hit so fast.

I am ecstatic that I dropped below the 135 mark. I'm just hoping I can stay there. I'd still like to lose below 130 but only have 3 more days so it's unlikely. I would stay on the drops longer to lose those last few pounds but we have company coming the end of next week and I know I won't be able to stick with it. So I'm headed for maintenance and I'll probably do another round later in the year to drop down to my goal weight of 125. It would be nice to lose another couple of pounds so that my 2 pound limit would still put me under 135. We'll just have to see how the next few days progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment