Wednesday, June 15, 2011

R3P3 - Day 4

LDW 133.0
Today's weight 135.8
Gain/Loss 2.8

I actually lost 1.3 pounds after my steak day yesterday but I was up over 4 pounds after my weekend binge. Yikes!!! Still trying to get over this flu bug I caught last week and feeling lousy again today so I didn't eat P3 foods today. Had toast for lunch......comfort food! So I don't expect the scales to be nice to me tomorrow.

We're going to out of town this weekend so I know it's going to be another bad eating weekend. My husband is taking me out to dinner on Saturday night. I'm going to try and be good......but no promises!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Debi, just found your blog. I know what you mean about trying to lose weight after 50! I just started R7 with my husband this week. I lost all the weight in 2009 and made the mistake of putting it back on. I am going to make it permanent this time! Have lost 24 lbs since January 2011. My goal is 130. You are doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete