Wednesday, June 8, 2011

R3P2 - Day 31?

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 132.5
Gain/Loss -2.0

I've been down with a really nasty flu bug since last Thursday. I've managed to drop 2 pounds but I haven't been eating P2 foods. I've been feeling so lousy the last couple of days I've had 2% Greek yogurt and fruit with nuts and that's about it. Everything taste weird including water! Been running a fever since Thursday night. Thought it would be gone by now but it's back up today. Was going to go off the drops today, but since I'm not eating P2 foods I'm not sure if I should stay on the drops for until I'm back on P2 foods or if I should just quit now. Still thinking on it! I was due to have company over on Friday but since I'm sick don't think they'll want to come over and be exposed to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment