Monday, August 29, 2011

R4P2 - Day 1

Start weight 153.4 (OUCH!)

Yeah, you read that right! Yikes!!! I'm up almost 20 pounds from my last LDW. I loaded while we were camping this weekend, but I've been eating lousy since the end of my last round. After getting a flu bug I just never got my act together and then it was all down hill from there. Thankfully I've gotten to the point were I'm tired of eating lousy and I'm tired of not having anything that fits. I got rid of all my bigger clothes when I started loosing weight as an incentive not to gain it back. So my wardrobe right now is very limited.

I'm only doing a 21 day round. I'm flying to Minnesota for a business seminar the end of next month and I wanted to be on maintenance for at least a week before I leave. It won't be easy even being in maintenance. They serve a continental breakfast, which of course I can't eat and then lunches are included, which are usually more P3 friendly. Then I have the problem of dinners. Pizza and beer just isn't going to cut it!

I'm trying this round to get back down into the 130's, even if it's the high 130's! I had dropped down to 132.8, but was back up to about.......oh my word I just check my last LDW for round 3......it was 133.0 so I've gained back 20.4 pounds! Like I said, I'm just hoping to get back down into the 130's and then stay there for awhile. Our anniversary is in February and I'll probably go back on the program once more before then to see if I can get into the 120's. I'm 5'3 and my WII says I should weigh 129 which is about 22% body fat. I think I can live with that!

Today's meals:

Lunch - 210
100g steak
2 c cabbage
strawberries

Dinner - 150
100 g chicken
1 1/5 c zucchini

I didn't have any more fruit in the house other than strawberries, so I skipped tonight's fruit. I'm not sure I'm going to start with the grissini or not. Still deciding.....

Total calories - 360

No comments:

Post a Comment