Tuesday, August 30, 2011

R4P2 - Day 2

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 151.4
Loss -2.0

Not what I was expecting after my first day. I usually lose 3+ pounds and have lost as much as 4.7 after my first day on the VLCD. I hope this isn't indicitive of how this round is going to go. So I have 16.4 more pounds to lose.

Working on drinking more water. Yesterday I only had about 1 1/2 liters. I should be drinking 3 liters per day. Right now I'm on my 2nd liter, so I may make it tonight. At least I'll get closer!

Lunch - 235
Steak Chili
100 g steak
1 can diced tomatoes
1 c zucchini
1 slice chopped onion
Chili powder

I was surprised that the chili tasted so good. I know I'm not suppose to mix veggies on P2, but it's my one cheat this round. I've worked all summer on my zucchini plants and I'm not going to let them go to waste, especially since I'm the only one who eats them.

Dinner - 150
100 g chicken
2 c zucchini
1 slice chopped onion
1 tbls Liquid Aminos
Montery Chicken spices

Total calories - 385

No comments:

Post a Comment