Wednesday, August 31, 2011

R4P2 - Day 3

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 149.2
Loss 2.2
Total loss 4.2

Wouldn't it be nice if I could keep dropping 2 pounds a day for the first week! I'm sure it will start to drop off by tomorrow. I just hope it stays in the 1 pound range for at least a week before the dreaded stall or the .2, .4 losses.

Did really good today food wise, but still struggling with the water intake. I've had 1 liter plus another 20 ounces, so thats 53 ounces so far, but I should be drinking more like 90. But it's early yet.

Lunch - 235
Italian turkey sausage soup
1 turkey sausage
1 can diced tomatoes
30 g onion, chopped
Italian seasoning

Afternoon snack - 80
Apple

Dinner - 180
100 g sirloin steak
250 g zucchini
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
Montery steak seasoning

I went crazy at the grovery store today. The turkey sasuage was on clearance, plus they had sirloin steak, rib eye and lean hamburger (93/7), all on sale. Unfortunately we live in a small town and the selection isn't always what I'd like it to be. It's very unusual for us to have sirlion steak. Thankfully, we're getting a Trader Joe's in a town about 30 miles away.

I have enough meat to last me the whole 21 days I think! Some of it I precooked for emergencies. Also picked up some fruit, but I'm not sure if I'm going to have it everyday or with every meal. I guess it will depend greatly on what the scales say! 14.2 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment