Tuesday, August 9, 2011

R4P2 - Day1 - Really!

Starting weight 148.8

I tried to start last week but just couldn't wrap my mind around it. Doing better this week so I think I can handle it. Did pretty good today, although i didn't drink near enough water. It's hard getting back into the routine once you've fallen of the wagon for awhile!

After round 3 my LDW was 133.8, so I've gained back 15 pounds. Yikes!!! It;s like my last round didn't count. That will teach me to go off the program! But I'm back and hoping to get the 15 I've gained off by the end of September and if possible a couple of extra pounds. That would be nice.

Breakfast

Coffee with stevia

Lunch

100 g chicken breast
lettuce
apple

Dinner

Raw almonds

Was in a hurry and grabbed a handful of almonds for protein but no dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment