Monday, August 15, 2011

Restart

Okay....so i didn't restart round 4 like I had planned. Too much going on right now to get it together so I've set a new start date for Round 4. We're going camping the end of this month and I'll load on those days, then start on the 29th. In the meantime I'm trying to get in the habit of eating P2 foods. No sugar or starch. I'm also working on drinking more water. I'm hoping this will get me primed to stick with it the end of this month.

After going off Round 3 the wrong way and going back to my normal pre-HCG eating habits, it's been hard to pull it together. Plus I think I was trying to start my rounds too close together. This way I'll start Round 4 almost 11 weeks after ending Round 3. I'm hoping I'll drop some of the weight I've gained by sticking with the P2 foods until then.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing good. We all have to restart sometimes. I agree with the time apart from each round. We have to give our bodies a chance to recoup. I am on round 2 now and planned to start R3 4 weeks later but I think that will be too soon and that's setting myself up for failure.. I think almost 11 weeks until you start round 4 is perfect. It's funny our bodies tell us what they want at times.. lol!

    ReplyDelete