Monday, September 12, 2011

R4P2 - Day 15

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight ?

I had a hectic morning and didn't weight in. I can only imagine that I gained after my 'cheats' this weekend so I did a mini-steak day today. Plus I've really been working on the whole water thing today.

Dinner - 360
200 g steak
apple

Let's hope I see a drop in the scale tomorrow. It's going to be another crazy day for me. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning for my annual physical.....YUK!!!.....then a meeting with a client and lots of errands in between so I'm thinking that even if I lose some tomorrow I may do another mini-steak day just because it would be easier.

I also have a dilemma. I wanted to be off this round for a trip out of town the 24, 25 of this month. That would give me a week to be on maintenance before attending a seminar in Minnesota the following week. However, I'm doing lousy on this round and haven't lost anywhere near what I wanted to, so I'm debating on whether to stick with it until the 28th, right before my trip to Minnesota or stop on the 23rd before our trip out of town. I guess alot will depend on what I do in the next 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment