Monday, September 19, 2011

R4P2 - Day 21

Start weight 153.4
Today's wight ?

I did not weigh today because I know I'm up and just can't handle the disappointment. I got down to 143.7, almost 10 pounds from my start weight, but didn't do to good over the weekend. it's not that I ate horrible, but I didn't stick to P2 foods. The grocery store and Fage yogurt on clearance for 50% off and i couldn't resist, so for a couple of my meals I've had Greek Fage yogurt and strawberries, which I really didn't think would hurt me all that much, but I gained. So toady I'm doing an apple day. Picked up some beautiful Honeycrisp apples over the weekend. I'm also planning on doing a mini-steak day tomorrow because of my hectic schedule. So Hopefully with the combination of the two I'll be back down on Wednesday!

I'm heading out of town this weekend and was debating on whether to go on to Phase 3, but I think that I'll stick with the P2 until next Thursday. We're leaving for Minnesota on that Friday. It seams like no matter what I do it it's going to be hard either way. I'm attending a seminar in Minnesota and I'm not sure how that's going to work with maintenance. I just have to remember.....NO SUGAR......NO STARCH!!! Hopefully I won't gain back everything I've lost in 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment