Monday, September 5, 2011

R4P2 - Day 8

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 145.9
Loss -.3

This has been a crazy first week for me on the program. Haven't done as well as I've done in past rounds. Total loss for the first week is 7.5 compared to 8.7 and 9.4 in other rounds. Not that I'm complaining.....7.5 isn't bad. I'm just hoping it doesn't slow down to a crawl now. I still have 10.9 pounds to lose in the next 2 weeks.

I have done very good so far this round. Haven't cheated once other than a diet soda here and there. I'm meeting my daughters in Flagstaff tomorrow, but already have a plan of attack so I'm not tempted to blow it. Lunch at the food court at the mall so I can bring what I want and then shop while they're still eating. In principle....it should work!!!!

Lunch - 250
100 g extra lean hamburger
1 c diced tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
chili powder
strawberries

Afternoon snack - 40
2 grissini

Dinner - 260
1 turkey sausage
2 c zucchini
orange

Total calories - 550

Didn't realize I had gone over my 500 until I started adding it up. Oops! Have to keep an eye on that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment