Monday, September 5, 2011

R4P2 - Day 7

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 146.2
Loss -.0

No loss today, but I know part of it is because I'm still having trouble drinking enough water. I probably had about 50 ounces of water today is all. So I may not make my goal of 9 pounds for this week. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

Lunch - 255
100 g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries
grssini

Dinner - 206
Chicken salad
100 g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
diced pickles
diced onion
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp pickle juice
1 tsp rice vinegar
orange
grissini

Total calories - 461

While I was at the grocery store I couldn't resist getting some grissini. I usually don't eat grissini while I'm in round 2 even though it's allowed because I'm a carbaholic and any carbs make me want more carbs! We"ll see if I'm able to handle it without cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment