Wednesday, September 21, 2011

R4P2 - Day 22

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 143.7

Okay.....so I'm back down to my lowest weight this round. I tried an apple day yesterday and was thoroughly nauseous after 2 apples, so I finished my day with Fage Greek fat free yogurt and strawberries. I wasn't expecting to drop anything . Since I havn't been weighing in like I should I can only guess that I dropped 1.5 or better. I've decided to do a min-steak day today since my schedule is like crazy hectic today. It should get me over the hump and hopefully back on track!

By the way....I'm still up over 10 pounds from what I weighed the end of round 3! I've decided to stick with the P2 through the weekend and stop next week so that I'm on maintenance for my trip to Minnesota. I still want to get into the 130's and then maintain that weight for awhile before trying to drop down into the 120's. Maintenance is the key to this program, that's for sure. We have a 5 hour flight  and we're leaving at 11:00 in the morning. I'm not sure what kind of food I can bring on the flight. It's been a while since I've flown anywhere, but I think they have restrictions as to what you can bring on board. At least they do for liquids. I'm not sure about food though. Will have to check with the airlines I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment