Saturday, September 3, 2011

R4P2 - Day 6

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 146.2
Loss -2.2

What a shock! I don't think I've ever had this kind of a loss this far into the program unless I was doing a steak or apple day. I guess starting my period did mess me up. I'm down 7.2 pounds in 5 days, not the best I've done on prior rounds but pretty close. I usually average about 9 pounds the first week and I'm hoping this round stays the same.

It's funny how the longer you've been on the program the easier it is to tell when it's time to eat. About the time I start getting hungry I'll look at the clock and realize that it's a little passed my time to take my drops. Otherwise, I haven't been hungry at all. Not to say that i haven't had cravings! Found a stash of chocolate today and I was really tempted to eat it. Then I start remembering how I felt when i was down into the 130's and I want to get back there again.  So bye bye chocolate!

Lunch - 200
Tuna Salad
90 g tuna
2 c lettuce
30 g pickles
30 g red onion
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp pickle juice
1 tsp rice vinegar
Apple

I made the tuna salad and then put it on top of the salad. Tastier than I thought it would be.

Dinner - 250
Chili
100g hamburger
1 c diced tomatoes
1/2 c diced zucchini
chili powder
onion powder
strawberries

Total calories - 450

Fudged a little bit today with a diet soda. Hope it doesn't bow me out of the water tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment