Tuesday, September 6, 2011

R4P2 - Day 9

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 145.9
Loss -.0

Best laid plans of mice and men.....I was weak....very weak! I had really good intentions. I got up early, made my lunch so I wouldn't be tempted to eat and then off I went to meet my daughters! We had lunch at Chipotle Grill, which I have to say was amazing! It's kind of a Mexican fast food place, but it's not fast food. You order your burrito and they make it right there with the ingredients you want, everything fresh with no preservatives or additives. And they're HUGE!!! I could only eat half of mine. Then we had Coldstone ice cream. I just got a 'like it' but definitely not on protocol. Then we went to see a move and I had some popcorn so it was a really bad food day for me. I didn't eat anything else for the rest of the day so I'm hoping the damage won't be too bad tomorrow, but I'm expecting the worse. Will probably do a mini steak day tomorrow. Don't have enough apples for an apple day. I would count the calories but don't have a clue what they would be. Back on track tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment