Friday, September 2, 2011

R4P2 - Day 5

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 148.4
Loss -.8

Still not impressed with this round so far. But, being that time of the month may be messing with the whole process. We'll see how next week goes. Hopefully better than this week.

I've decided to do a cleanse starting tomorrow. Nothing too complicated, just a mineral and herbal capsule in the morning and another one at night. Picked it up at the health food store today. Thought maybe it would help. I've talked to others who have tried doing a cleanse while on the HCG and they've had better success. I just hope it doesn't make me sick! It's a 2 week cleanse, so I should be on it until I'm almost done.

Had errands in town today but packed my lunch so I wasn't tempted to cheat. Had a great hamburger salad. Took a hamburger patty I had already cooked and crumbled it on my salad, added a little chopped red onion and then mixed mustard, no-sugar ketchup and some Bragg's liquid amino's for a dressing and it wasn't too bad!

Lunch - 276
100g lean hamburger
2 c lettuce
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp no-sugar ketchup
1 tsp Bragg's amino
apple

Dinner - 215
100 g chicken
2 c zucchini
strawberries

Total calories - 491

No comments:

Post a Comment