Wednesday, September 14, 2011

R4P2 - Day 16

Start weight 153.4
Today's weight 144.9
Loss -.9

Okay....it's already the 16th day into this round and I haven't even lost 10 pounds yet!?!?!? I usually lose 10 within the first week and a half. I need to lose 9.9 more pounds to make my goal. Still trying to decide whether to quit next Friday or try and stick with it until the 28th. At this rate....it's looking like the 28th!

Plus I didn't stick with it again today......and I wonder why the program isn't working as good......DUH!!! I decided to do another mini-steak day today but only made it until about 2:00. I had a salad at McDonald's on the fly. Had P2 chili when I got home and then later had a handful of almonds. I didn't have any fruit today so I'm hoping tomorrow isn't a complete bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment