Thursday, May 5, 2011

R2P3 - Day 23

Start weight 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 140.9

I'm officially over my 2 pound limit but was having company over so I couldn't do a steak day. I'm loading again tomorrow, so I'm just viewing this as a pre-load loading day. I chose tomorrow to start loading because we're involved in a friends wedding this weekend and the festivities start tomorrow with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The wedding will be on Saturday. I'll start the VLCD on Sunday.

I'm going to cook on Sunday so I can have meat ready for my husband's lunches since he's starting this round with me. I'm hoping I don't gain too much during my load or I'll be needing to lose 20 pounds this round and that would be pushing it!

It's late and I'm tired. Will try to do better at blogging during my last round......hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment