Sunday, May 22, 2011

R3P2 - Day 14

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight ?

I was out of town today so wasn't able to weight in this morning. It's always a scary thing when you can't weight in for a couple of days. I don't know about the rest of you but I start to imagine the weight piling back on again! Like I could gain 40 pounds overnight?????  Anyway. I did pretty good today. I did fudge a little and had creamer in my coffee in the morning, but I ate according to protocol the rest of the day.

Breakfast - ?

Coffee with french vanilla creamer

Lunch - 181

100 g chicken
2 c salad
strawberries
grissini

Diner - 195

100 g steak
2 c cabbage
grissini

Total calories - 376 plus my morning coffee

I was amazed at how many people who hadn't seen me in a while came up to tell me how good I looked. I think sometimes we forget just how much weight we've lost because we see ourselves every day. One woman I hadn't see in over a year asked me what magic shrinking pill I had found. It was a nice ego boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment