Monday, May 9, 2011

R3P2 - Day 2

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 141.8
Gain/Loss -4.6

I don't hink I've ever lost that much overnight before! Wow!!! Of course all of it is weight I've gained on my load days. In fact I'm still up .7 from my load days. Wouldn't it be nice if I lost as much tomorrow?!?!? I'm hoping for 2 so that I'm under the 140 mark again.

Some are having success with adding some different veggies to their diet so I tried zucchini this afternoon, just to see.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 150

100 g turkey
2 c zucchini

Dinner - 235

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Total calories - 390

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love those early large losses, they are so motivating! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragment!

    ReplyDelete