Sunday, May 22, 2011

R3P2 - Day 13

Start weight 146.4
Today' weight 136.9
Gain/Loss -.4

Even after yesterdays cheats I still dropped weight! That's awesome!!! I'm going out of town today and won't be back until tomorrow night. I have already pre-cooked and packed my dinner for tonight and my lunch and dinner for tomorrow. My daughter and I have challenged each other to see who can lose 10 pounds first. So I'm trying to be very good. Hopefully my hard work will pay off.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 255

100 g steak
2 c asparagus
strawberries
grissini

Dinner - 226

100 g chicken
2 c salad
apple
grissini

Total calories - 486

I ate my grissini on the drive to Phoenix when everybody else got snack foods to munch on for the trip. That and an 'Ice' really helped me from caving. Ice is a sparkling flavored water that I have every once in a whole as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment