Monday, May 2, 2011

R2P3 - Day 20

Start weight 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 139.3
Gain/Loss -0

Not bad considering that I haven't kept track since Day 16......4 days ago and I'm still the same weight! I haven't been counting calories like I did last maintenance, I've just been eating when I feel hungry and eating P3 foods. Except for last Friday......I blew it big time! Sushi for lunch with a beer and junk food that night. Didn't have the guts to weigh in on Saturday morning either but I'm guessing I was up at least 2 pounds.

I'd like to be closer to my LDW or even under before beginning my load days Friday and Saturday. We have wedding rehearsals and dinner Friday night and the wedding on Saturday so I thought those would be good load days. Since I only need to lose another 15 pounds, I'm hoping this will be my last round on the HCG.

My husband has decided to do this next round with me. He only needs to lose about 15 pounds too, so it should be interesting to see if he can handle it and who makes their goal first. Of course, I'm not opposed to losing more than the 15 either! I know that if he sticks with it he'll lose more weight than me. He always does! But this time I don't mind since I'm already down so much. It was a real bummer when he decided to do Weight Watchers with me and he lost 35 pounds in 3 months, while it took me 5 months to lose 20!

This next round should put me at my pre-pregnancy weight, which I haven't weighed in almost 22 years now. My youngest is 21 and I remember I put on 10 pounds as soon as the doctor said 'pregnant'! What a difference HCG has made in my life!

Breakfast

3 scrambled eggs
3 oz ham
1 oz cheese
1/2 c onions

Lunch

2 c sauteed mushrooms
1 tbls butter
1/2 oz cheese

Dinner

mango
strawberries
banana
blueberries
almonds
greek yogurt

Made a huge fruit salad then added greek yogurt and chopped raw almonds. Yummy!!!

Since I'm getting ready for round 3, I'm not eating as much meat. I've been filling up on fresh fruit and veggies I won't be able to have like mushrooms. I had wanted to start exercising this time on maintenance to get rid of my poochy stomach but things haven't worked out that way. I've literally been swamped and won't see daylight until JULY!!! So I guess exercising will just have to wait until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment