Wednesday, May 11, 2011

R3P2 - Day 4

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 139.8
Gain/Loss -.4

I was a little disappointed that by day 4 I'm down to only losing .4! I know this is my third round and I'm down to my last 15 pounds, but.......really???? .4! In looking over my last round, it surprised me to see how often I cheated, even a little. An extra grissini here, an extra piece of fruit there, or even bigger cheats. I'm trying to be super good for the next 17 days. No Cheating!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 226

100 g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
apple
grissini

Dinner - 180

100 g tilapia
2 c cabbage
strawberries
grissini

Total calories - 411

I upped my drops to 15 3 x per day for the next couple of days to try and overcome feeling hungry. Something I did not experience with Rounds 1 & 2. I think it helped today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me where you get the grissini?
    I looked at Walmart but no where else yet.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mine at Safeway in their bread isle.

    ReplyDelete