Saturday, May 14, 2011

R3P2 - Day 6

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 138.0
Gain/Loss -.9

I guess the broccoli and zucchini didn't effect me. So I may try adding them again periodically. Today was not a good day. I blew it big time. I had absolutely NO will power today. It started with having half of my daughters everything bagel with cream cheese. But, determined to do better I had chicken, lettuce and strawberries for lunch. Doing pretty good so far......right!?!?! Well, it didn't last long. I had an appointment at 4:00 and another at 5:30 so I decided to eat my dinner early. Steak, tomato and an apple.....and after that, well it got ugly! I decided to try out a new place in town that serves soft serve yogurt and got sugar free vanilla which was pretty good. Then at my 5:30 appointment there was all kinds of food. Sub sandwiches, cookies, trail mix, cake.......and my will power left the building. So you guessed it, I ate a little of everything, so I'm already planning on doing an apple day tomorrow, because I know I'm going to GAIN!!! It's just a matter of how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment