Wednesday, May 18, 2011

R3P2 - Day 11

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 136.9
Gain/Loss -.2

Hmmmm....... .2????? Haven't decided if I want to try another apple day or if my body is finally catching up from the last one. Think I'll give it till Sunday to see how I do. I'm going out of town Friday and Saturday, but I'm bringing my food with me. I'm hoping I don't cave! And next Saturday......another wedding! I just hope my will power in more on track then it's been so far this round or I'm going to have trouble when faced with all that food, not to mention the cake!!!

I've got a friend who is on the program and has just finished round 1 and lost 19 pounds. As a treat she went and had her nails done. I was thinking....wow....that's pretty cool. So today I went and got mine done. I was going to wait until I reached my goal of 125, but I've already lost 40+ pounds and figured, what the heck, it's time to celebrate my achievements! It was a wonderful treat for all the hard work in sticking with this program since December.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 211

100g ground hamburger
2 c lettuce
strawberries
grissini

I cooked the ground beef with some minced onions and Mexican seasoning then topped my salad with it and a little salsa. It made an awesome taco salad!

Dinner - 300

100 g steak
1 1/2 c asparagus
apple
grissini

Total calories - 501

It's amazing to me that you can chose one item from the lists of food we can eat on this and we're not suppose to be too concerned about the calories and yet some days I barely make 400 and then days like today I go over 500. So I don't know where this will leave my weight loss for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll lose, because otherwise I'm going to be pretty ticked if I gain!!!

Did pretty good on my water intake for today. If I'm up at all tomorrow it's going to be another apple day!

No comments:

Post a Comment