Sunday, May 8, 2011

R3P2 - Day 1

Start weight 146.4

I managed to gain 5.7 pounds on my load days and I had already gained up to the 2 pound limit. So I'm actually starting this round at 7.7 above my LDW of 138.7 for round 2 and I'm not happy about it! I had hoped to stay at the 140 mark or just above it so that it would be easier to get down to 125. However, things didn't work out quite like I had imagined them in my head. So instead of needing to lose 15 pounds this round, I need to lose 21.4. I've never lost that much in a 21 day round before. I think the best I did was close to 19. So we'll just have to wait and see how this round goes. I was hoping it would be my last!

The wedding yesterday was wonderful. I don't think I've ever seen a bride so beautiful. It was an outdoor wedding and other than the wind and the dirt, it was a lot of fun. Very rustic. My daighter, one of the bridesmaids, was stunning.

Since I've been having a problem blogging lately, I'm going to go ahead and list what I'm eating today even though I haven't had dinner yet. I already know what I'm having.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 181

100 g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
strawberries
grissini

Dinner - 222

100 g steak
1 c onions
grissini


Total calories - 408
Need to hit the store for veggies and fruit. Decided to forgo fruit tonight as all I have besides strawberries are some old apples I need to throw away!

No comments:

Post a Comment