Monday, May 30, 2011

R3P2 - Day 22

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 136.9
Gain/Loss .0

I'm guessing the steak day worked since I'm back down to were I started from before I blew it, but since I didn't weigh myself after I'm not sure how much I've lost. I'm just glad to be back to where I was before this past week and my non-P2 eating frenzy!!!

I'm back on track now and hope to remain so for the next week. I go off the drops next Tuesday and am hoping to drop into the 120's by then......so I've got to be really be meticulous about the program!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee

Lunch - 215

100 g turkey
2 c zucchini
strawberries

Dinner - 185

100 g shrimp
2 c asparagus
strawberries

Total calories - 405

I know I'm not suppose to have the same fruit for two meals but I'm out of everything else right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment