Tuesday, May 17, 2011

R3P2 - Day 9

Start weight 146.4
Today's weight 137.1
Gain/Loss .0

Wow, I stayed the same. I usually gain after an apple day ans was expecting it since I had so many grissini last night. In this case, no weight gain is a good thing. I was super good today. Didn't cheat once. A little short on my water today for some reason. I have 12.1 pounds to go to reach my goal, however, I only have 12 days. I doubt I can make that goal in that amount of time.......so I may stick with it for a few more days depending on where I am after the 3 weeks are up. I would really like to be at goal and then done!

Last year about this time I was weighing 179.8. I'm 5'2 1/2, so I was pretty much a blimp! To date I've lost 42.7 pounds, most of which has been on hCG. I've also lost a total of 38 inches. So I'm pretty jazzed. Life is good!!!

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 205

100 g chicken
2 c zucchini
strawberries

Dinner - 186

100 g tilapia
1 1/2 c red cabbage
strawberries

Total calories - 396

I know I wasn't suppose to have strawberries twice in a row, but I couldn't resist and after an apple day, I just couldn't do an apple. The oranges I've purchased lately have been awful. Think skinned and tasteless, so I'm not wasting a 'fruit' on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment