Thursday, April 28, 2011

R2P3 - Day 16

Start weight 161.4
LDW 138.7
Today's weight 139.3
Gain/Loss -.3

Even after eating all that trail mix last night I still lost today. I'm not being optimistic about tomorrow. Didn't eat as good as I could have again today. Had a warp at McDonald's this morning and a small thing of low fat ice cream this afternoon. Chocolate of course. Still feeling bloated and puffy!

Breakfast

1 c greek yogurt
1/2 mango
1/2 banana
Strawberries
Fresh pineapple
almonds

Cut up the fruit and added chopped raw almonds to my plain greek yogurt. Yummy!

Mid morning snack

McDonald's Mushroom & Swiss Angus wrap

Lunch

Almonds

Afternoon snack

Safeway single serving chocolate ice cream

Dinner

2 c mushrooms
1 tblsp butter
Bragg's aminos
fresh fuit

Didn't have time to calculate the calories again. Have been crazy busy. Good news is that I'm not gaining despite not knowing how many calories I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment