Sunday, January 9, 2011

R1P3 - Day 1

Weight 155.0

This is my LDW. I had lost another .7 but gained it back yesterday. Not surprising since it's that time of the month again. The 3 days of the VLCD without the HCG was really hard yesterday. I found that my stomach growled, a first, most of the day.

I am very nerveous about this phase. I'm upping my calories up to 900 per day for the first 3 days and then up to 1200 for 3 days, etc. I just couldn't jump into 1500 to 2000 overnight. I did have to eat out today but I did my research and found were I could eat that wasn't going to devestate me. I chose Wendy's because you can get online and pull up there menu and even make changes to what you order so you can eat what you want and avoid what you don't. I chose their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad, w/o the pecans and with a lite dressing and a bottle of water to drink. I've had 886 calories today.

My daughter found this program online called Lose-It which is very similar to the Weight Watchers online program as far as keeping track of your calories and activity. It's really helped me to keep track of what I'm eating.

I'm down 17.8 pounds and I've lost 20.5 inches. It's been alot of fun going through the clothes in my closet and figuring out what fits and what I need to get rid of. I have some clothes that are a little too tight hanging up. You loose weight so fast on this that clothes I couldn't wear one week, I was into by the following week. It is the most amazing program I have ever followed. I just wish I'd known about it sooner.

Breakfast - 132 calories

Scrambled eggs with veggies:
1 egg plus 1/3 c egg substitute
1/4 c zucchini
1/4 c mushrooms
1/4 c onions

Lunch - 410 calories

Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
   w/o pecans or croutons and one package dressing

Afternoon snack - 50 calories

1/2 c blueberries
2 tbls lite cool whip (this is not an allowed food)

Dinner - 225 calories

1 c shrimp
2 c cabbage (vinegar, lemon juice and stevia dressing)

Evening snack - 70

Orange

There does seam to be a difference in some of the items. I've been counting 60 calories for an orange but the Lose-It program lists it for 70. I'd rather be careful so I'm going with the Lose-It numbers.

By the way....I cheated a bit with the Cool Whip today but have to say it tasted really funny! I thought it was the Cool Whip, but my family says it tastes normal. So being off sugars for 4 weeks prior, my taste buds have changed. Interesting! I'm hoping it always taste funny then I won't be tempted to eat things I shouldn't.

I'm very anxious to see what the scales read after my first day on maintenance......

Total calories - 886

No comments:

Post a Comment