Wednesday, January 12, 2011

R1P3 - Day 4

Starting weight 172.6
Today's weight 156.3
Gain of .2

Wow.....I ate alot yesterday. Before bed I decided since today was going to be a steak day anyway I might as well eat some more and had blueberries with low fat sour cream sweetened with stevia and chopped almonds. It was to die for! I was thinking I'd definitely go up at least a pound if not two. Which would put me over the 2 pound gain. 

Decided to do a steak day anyway......a huge steak! 16.9 oz ribeye and an apple. I drank 2 liters of water and had several cups of coffee and tea throughout the day. Oddly enough, I wasn't hungry until later in the afternoon. Even though I'm still under the 2 pound limit, which would have been 157.0, I was already prepared....so what could it hurt.

Dinner - 1005 calories

16.9 ribeye steak
Apple

Can't wait to see what the scales read tomorrow! I feel thinner.....is it all in my head? I guess I'll find out in the morning.

Total Calories - 1005

No comments:

Post a Comment