Saturday, January 22, 2011

R1P3 - Day 14

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 158.0
Loss .2

Losing was a big surprise after I ate so much yesterday. Even though I'm over my 2 pound limit, I'm stuck with the high calorie today just to see what would happen tomorrow. I pushed today and got my calories up to over 1900! Yikes!!! All I can say is thank goodness for trail mix! Although, after today I won't be eating any more of it. I looked it up and found out how much sugar is in it. Not added sugar, just sugar from the dehydrated fruit. But for today, at least it was high in calories.

Breakfast - 343

2 eggs
2 precooked lite sausage
1 c pineapple
1/2 c blueberries

Mid morning snack - 264

2 bosc pears
2 reduced fat string cheese

Lunch - 389

3 oz Elk steak
2 c lettuce
1/4 c onion
Vinegar and lemon juice dressing with 1 tsp olive oil
1/8 c feta cheese

Dinner - 664

5 oz greek yogurt
1 c blueberries
5 oz pork chop
2 oz trail mix

After dinner snack - 333

1 1/4 c cottage cheese
1 c fresh pineapple

Total calories - 1,992

Talk about going for the gusto! I just hope the scales don't go crazy tomorrow morning. We may be going out to eat with friends for lunch tomorrow, so if the scales do go up I'm planning on an apple day on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment