Friday, January 14, 2011

R1P3 - Day 6

Weight 156.5
Gain .6

I have a feeling that tomorrow may be another steak day. Wasn't feeling very well today. I have a staff infection due to cyst on my back that had gotten infected. So I'm on antibiotics and pain medication. Babysat my grandson today.....which is always a joy. Hands down I have the sweetest grandson in the world!

I tried to do a high protein day with lean proteins today in hopes that it will help me shed some of the weight I've gained. I don't want to go above 157 and have to do another steak day.

Breakfast - 270

2 fried eggs
3 lite pre-cooked breakfast sausage

Midmorning snack - 160

1 oz raw almonds

Lunch - 308

2 baked chicken thighs - no skin
2 c lettuce
1/8 c feta cheese
2 tbls yogurt ranch dressing

Afternoon snack - 320

6 oz greek yogurt
1 c blueberries
1 oz raw almonds

Dinner - 166

3 oz grilled elk
1 c steamed cauliflower
1 tsp light butter

Total calories - 1,244

If it wasn't so late I'd probably have some more yogurt and blueberries. But it's after 8 and I try not to eat anything 3 hours before bed. I drank my 2 liters of water today and will probably have some tea before bed. I think I still need to up my calories but am hoping that the high lean protein day will show up on the scales tomorrow.....in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment