Monday, January 31, 2011

R1P3 - Day 23

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 155.6
Gain/Loss  -.4

Yup I'm down another .4 pounds so I'm 1.6 below my 'steak day' weight. Only .6 from my LDW. I'm getting ready to start Round 2. I start loading on Friday and since I'm doing my next round for 40 days, I'm loading for 2 1/2 days, only because it's our anniversary. We're having a family dinner on Friday night, then my husband and I are going out of town Saturday night, then it's home for a big family superbowl party on Sunday. That's why it's going to be 2 1/2 days instead of 2. I'm really looking forward to being on the HCG again. It's almost addictive, seeing just how much weight you can lose. Especially now that I have a better handle on maintenance, I'll be better prepared next time.

I was very tired today and it's really reflected in how little I ate. Since I'm typically not very hungry, I have to keep on top of my meals to get my calories up where they are suppose to be, but today I just didn't have the energy. So my calories are on the low side today. I'm hoping it won't show up in a bad way tomorrow!

Breakfast - 331

3 eggs
1 1/2 oz ham
1/3 c onions

Mid morning snack - 141

1/2 c cottage cheese
1/2 c pineapple

Lunch - 358

1/2 chicken breast - grilled
1 1/2 c. salad
2 tbls yogurt ranch dressing
1/8 c reduced feta cheese
1 oz almonds

Dinner - 265

1 chicken thigh
2/3 c zucchini
1/3 c onions
4 mushrooms
1 tbls light butter
1 1/2 tbls Bragg's amino acids

After dinner snack - 180

1/2 c light sour cream
1 c blueberries
stevia to taste

Total calories - 1,276

I thought it was interesting that the mashed potatoes I had yesterday didn't seam to effect me at all. So I may try some other starchy veggies like butternut squash or sauteed carrots tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment