Friday, January 21, 2011

R1P3 - Day 13

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 158.2
Gain .9

Trying something different today to see if it will work since the steak day didn't. Instead of losing weight with the steak day I've managed to gain. My husband thinks it's because I'm not eating enough. So he asked me to give it one more day and try going for the gusto. He wanted me to shoot for 2,000 calories today but I only made it to a little over 1,600. And I may have padded that with the trail mix. I'm hoping that it will cause me to drop some tomorrow, if not I'm going to try an apple day, since the steak days aren't working  for me!

Breakfast - 277

2 eggs
1/2 c zucchini
1/2 mushrooms
1/2 onions
1 c pineapple, fresh
1/2 c blueberries

Mid morning snack - 361

2 oz colby jack cheese
apple

Lunch - 246

5 oz pork chop
1 1/2 c spaghettti squash

Afternoon snack - 260

Almonds
5 oz greek yogurt
1 c. blueberries

Dinner - 149

2 oz New York strip steak
1 oz chicken

After dinner snack - 347

2 oz trail mix

Total calories - 1,640

I wasn't sure about the trail mix, as I had divided it into one once bags and threw the original packaging away that had the nutritional info on it. 347 may be on the high side. I'm on my 3rd liter of water right now. I had coffee this morning but not any tea. Might have some before bed. Here's hoping the scales are nicer to me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment