Thursday, January 20, 2011

R1P3 - Day 12

Start weigh 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 157.3

Steak day didn't work at all. I gained instead of loosing. What's with that!!! Today I'm eating normal to see what happens. I just can't do multiple steak days in a row. My husband feels like my problem is that I'm not eating enough, so after dinner I had cottage cheese and fresh pineapple. Managed to up my calories to about 1,200 today. The good news is that I finished my antibiotics today, so I'm hoping I will be feeling better tomorrow. I just wish this stuff on my back would quit oozing!

Breakfast - 310

2 egg omelet
1/4 c cheese
3 tbls sour cream
dash hot sauce

Lunch - 185

3/4 c cottage cheese
1 tomato

Afternoon snack - 160

6 oz greek yogurt
1 c blueberries

Dinner - 253

4 oz extra lean ground beef
1 c tomato sauce
1 1/2 c spaghetti squash

After dinner snack - 283

1 c cottage cheese
1 c fresh pineapple

I feel stuffed tonight. I'm hoping the scales don't go up tomorrow or I might have to do an apple day.

No comments:

Post a Comment