Sunday, January 30, 2011

R1P3 - Day 22

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weigh 156.0
Gain/Loss -1.8

Wow, the steak day really worked. I am down 1.8 pounds, which puts me a pound below my "oh my word I have to do another steak day' weight!

We had company over tonight, which was a lot of fun. I planned the menu so I wouldn't be tempted to cheat. Although, I was sorely tempted with the Boston Cream pie.....but my will power won out! I did however try mashed potatoes for the first time since starting the HCG protocol. They were homemade using yukon gold potatoes, 1% milk and butter, with the skins on and garnished with green onions. Since it's been past the first 3 week of maintenance, I'm hoping I can handle it. I guess the scales tomorrow will tell the tale!

We didn't eat lunch until about 1:30 and then got busy visiting and playing games that I didn't have an afternoon snack. By the time our comapny left at 6:00 and I had some dinner there was no way I was having an after dinner snack either. So my calories are a bit on the low side today. While I was cooking and my family and friends were munching on chips and salsa, I ate fresh cherries, it really helped!

Breakfast - 350

1 c greek yogurt
1 c blueberries
1 oz chopped almonds
stevia to taste

Mid morning snack - 180

2 c fresh cherries

Lunch - 592

8 oz pork chop - bone in
1 1/2 c green salad w/tomato
2 tbls yogurt ranch dressing
1 c mashed potatoes

Dinner - 350

1 c greek yogurt
1 c blueberries
1 oz chopped raw almonds
stevia to taste

Total calories - 1,471

No comments:

Post a Comment