Tuesday, January 11, 2011

R1P3 - Day 3

Weight 156.1
LDW 155.0
Gain .9

Okay....so I'm up another .9! Yikes.....whats with that! So I decided to try going for the gusto to see if has any effect on my weight for tomorrow. I am fully prepared to do a steak day tomorrow and already have the ribeye's waiting in the frig. I figured I may have been limiting my calories too much and that may be why I was feeling tired. Sooooo.....I really upped my calories today to over 1500! We'll see where the chips fall tomorrow!

Breakfast - 416 calories

Mushroom and cheesse omelet
2 eggs
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c shredded cheese
3 strips Hormel bacon
1 tbls sour cream
1 tbls salsa

Mid morning snack - 60

Almonds

Lunch - 419

6.5 oz New York Strip steak
1.5 c green beans
1 tsp light butter

Afternoon snack - 70

Orange

Dinner - 473

8 oz pork chop
2 c cherries
Almonds

We bought fresh cherries today and once I got started I couldn't stop! They were sooo good. So decided to forgot a veggie. Like I said, tomorrow's looking like a steak day....

Total Calories - 1,516

No comments:

Post a Comment