Monday, January 10, 2011

R1P3 - Day 2

Weight: 155.2
Gain of .2

Well I made it through the day but am still nerveous that I'll gain weight. I was up .2 from yesterday, which doesn't surprise me since I starte my period this morning. I usually gain a couple of pounds of water weight right before. I'm anxious to see what the scale reads tomorrow.

By the way....eating 900 calories isn't easy at all when you've been used to eating 500. I had a hard time with lunch today. I fixed chicken and put it on my salad with real dressing, but I had a hard time finishing it. This may sound strange....but the dressing tasted funny.

Breakfast - 262 calories

Scrambled eggs & veggies
1 egg plus 1/3 c egg substitute
1/4 c zucchini
1/4 c mushrooms
1/4 c onion
2 slices Hormel bacon
1/8 c shredded cheese

Lunch - 314 calories

6 oz chicken - grilled
2 c lettuce
2 tbls ranch dressing

Afternoon snack - 153

Orange
12 Almonds

Dinner - 242

5 oz Tilapia
1 tbls light butter

Dinner was awesome. Tilapia sauted in butter. Decided tonight that I didn't want veggies after the salad for lunch didn't set well. Still working on my 2 liters of water for the day. Forgot to drink any until about 2:30 this afternoon. That's what happends when I'm working on a rush project. I think I'll pick up some dandelion tea this week. It's a natural dieretic and may help to flush the water gain.

Total calories - 971

No comments:

Post a Comment