Saturday, January 15, 2011

R1P3 - Day 7

Weight 158.5
Gain 2 POUNDS!!!!!

That's 3 1/2 pounds over my LDW. Sooooo..... guess what today was......you guessed it. Steak Day! I'm not sure what's going on but I was shocked a the weight gain, especially since I was so good yesterday. Either I've eaten something I have a food sensitivity too or this staff infection is messing with me. I've decided to cut out almonds and dairy for a couple of days and then add them back one at a time to see if that works. If its not that then it may be the medicine I'm on. What with the antibiotics, acidophiles and vicodin, who knows what's going on in my system! I've been using a potato poultice on my back to draw the infection out of the muscles. That might also be part of the problem. I'm stumped right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better weigh in day! I really don't want to do 2 steak days in a row.

No breakfast or lunch, although I did up my water intake today to 3 liters and had several cups of tea and coffee through out the day sweetened with stevia. By the way, my favorite for fruity teas is apricot nectar.

Dinner - 960

16 oz ribeye steak
1 c cherry tomatoes

Total calories - 960

No comments:

Post a Comment