Sunday, January 16, 2011

R1P3 - Day 8

Weight 157.8
Loss -.7

The steak days haven't really been working for me. I mean I drop a little but nothing like everyone else I read about. I was expecting at least a 2 pound drop but .7.....whats with that?!?!? Of course my daughter had to remind me that it was better than another gain. Kids!

Still feeling lousy. I had decided to do an apple day today because I just couldn't face another steak day, but because I feel awful with this infection I decided to eat whatever I wanted today, which wasn't much. I wasn't very hungry.

No breakfast

Mid morning snack - 80

apple

Lunch - 705

6 oz greek yogurt
1 c blueberries
1 oz raw almonds
3 egg omelet
1/4 c shredded cheese
3 tbls light sour cream

Afternoon snack - 160

1 oz raw almonds

Dinner - 162

6 oz greek yogurt
1c blackberries

After dinner snack - 120

2 c cherries

Total calories - 1,065

I had 2 liters of water but didn't feel much like tea or coffee today. Had to stop taking the vicodin. It not only was making me a space cadet but it makes me dizzy and I can't stand up straight. Still in a lot of pain but hoping Advil and Tylenol will do the trick so I can get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment