Friday, January 28, 2011

R1P3 - Day 20

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 156.3
Gain/Loss -.2

Upped my calories to over 1900 yesterday and lost .2 pounds today. So I'm going to do a little experiment. Today I was shooting for over 2000, just to see what would happen. Also, went to the doctor yesterday because of this infection in my back and found that it isn't gone so I have to do another round of antibiotics....this time for 10 day! The good news is that they have decided not to do surgery, at least not right now. They want the infection to be totally cleared up and then for the site to completely heal. They'll take another look at it in April when I go in for my check-up. Of course, I'm hoping for no surgery!

Had kind of a funky day. Wasn't hungry after breakfast so I nibbled more for lunch, then had an early dinner, then had 2 after dinner snacks. One was more like desert.

Breakfast - 413

Ham and Cheese Omelet
3 eggs
1 oz ham
1 oz colby jack cheese

Lunch - 708 (that's right!)

2 oz trail mix
1 oz almonds
1 c cottage cheese
1/2 c pineapple

The calories in the trail mix alone was over 300. By the way.....I finished off the last of the trail mix today and I'm not buying anymore. The stuffs addicting! I get the no sugar added kind, but the dehydrated fruit is oh so sweet.

Dinner - 279

4 oz elk, thin sliced
6 small mushrooms
2 tbls light butter
1/4 c montery jack cheese

I sauteed the mushrooms and elk in butter than added Bragg's amino acids and topped it with montery jack cheese.

After dinner snack - 350

7 oz Fage 2% yogurt
1 c blueberries
1 oz almonds
Stevia to taste

After after dinner snack - 263

Apple
1.8 oz colby jack cheese

Total calories - 2,113

It will be interesting to see what happens with the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment