Sunday, January 30, 2011

R1P3 - Day 21

Start weight 172.5
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 157.8
Gain/Loss +1.5

Well, I guess my experiment yesterday didn't work so well. I gained 1.5 pounds today after eating almost 2200 calories yesterday......so that means a steak day today! I'm hoping that since I've been upping my calories the steak day will actually work! The last time I managed to gain weight on a steak day but I still think it was because I wasn't eating enough calories. So here goes.....

Dinner - 968

16 oz ribeye steak with bone
apple

Total calories - 968

I was very proud of myself. We went to an engagement party tonight with lots of food and I didn't eat a thing! By the way.....do any of you remember those cinnamon toothpicks we used to get as kids? I tried a new tea made by Good Earth called Sweet & Spicy that tastes just like those cinnamon toothpicks. Makes me thin of them every time I drink it. I love the tea and I'm NOT a fan of cinnamon, unless it's mixed with sugar and rolled up in a glazed cinnamon roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment