Monday, January 17, 2011

R1P3 - Day 9

Start weight 172.6
Today's weight 156.5
Loss 1.3
LDW 155.0

Okay....so I'm within 1/2 pound of my 'steak day' limit of 2 pounds. Whatever I did yesterday worked so I'm hoping today doesn't add back to the scale. Have I mentioned that I'm tired of meat! Today I had more eggs and cheese. We'll see how I do tomorrow.

Breakfast - 179

2 eggs, scrambled with
1/4 c mushrooms
1/4 c zucchini
1/4 c onions

Lunch - 365

3 small Chile relleno's

My daughter made these for lunch. She roasted the chile's in the oven then peeled them, added colby-jack cheese then dipped them in an egg mixture (no flour) and fried them in a little olive oil. I couldn't find anything that gave an accurate calorie count, since they were small and she cut down on the cheese, so I guessed. I'm hoping I am close.

Afternoon snack - 210

1 oz raw almonds
1 tangelo

Dinner - 179

3 c lettuce
1/4 c feta cheese - reduced fat
1/2 apple
2 tbls ranch yogurt dressing

After dinner snack - 210

1 oz raw almonds
1 tangelo

Total calories - 1,142

I really missed my greek yogurt today, but I'm out of any fruit I can add to it. Since I'm new to plain yogurt I wasn't sure what else I could add to it. Still having problems with my stomach, but will be off the antibiotics in 3 more days. I'm hoping that will stop whatever's going on. Don't feel so spacey since I quit taking the pain meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment