Thursday, February 3, 2011

R1P3 - Day 25

Start weight 172.6
LDW 155.0
Today's weight 156.2
Gain/Loss +.2

I upped my calories to a little over 1600 yesterday but it obviously wasn't enough. Decided to push for between 1900 and 2000 today. I managed to have a little over 1800. It was the best I could do and I didn't eat as good as I could have. I picked up fresh cherries and ate about 4 cups of them, not to mention the blueberries and pineapple. I did try to balance the fruit with protein; almonds, yogurt and cheese.

I'm getting ready to begin Round 2 and am very excited about it. My 2 daughters and my mother are going on this round with me. I'm shooting for 40 days, but may stick with it longer if I haven't lost all the weight I want to. I'm hoping for 30 pounds this round. I'm loading this weekend and will start the VLCD on Monday, February 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment