Saturday, February 12, 2011

R2P2 - Day 6

Start weight 161.4
Today's weight 153.9
Gain/Loss -.4

Down a little today, but not what I was hoping for. I'm down 7.5 pounds for 5 days and was hoping to make 10 the first week. On round 1 I lost 9.8 the first week. I was also hungry today so I've upped my drops to 12 three times per day to see if it will take the edge off. I also think I may start eating my bread and fruit between meals. It's seams like I'm stuffed at lunch and dinner but hungry in between. I had an extra grsissini today in the afternoon.

Breakfast - 5

Coffee with vanilla cream stevia

Lunch - 226

100 g chicken breast
2 c lettuce
apple
grissini

I made an apple chicken salad that was really good today. I halved my apple and added one half to my salad with my standard lemon juice and vinegar dressing and ate the other half. I'll have this again.

Dinner - 230

100 g Atlantic cod
tomato soup
7 strawberries
grssini

Tried cod tonight and don't care for it much. It would be great if it was sauteed in butter, but cooked in a little water just didn't do much for me.

Total calories - 501

No comments:

Post a Comment